Soccer Fundraising Ideas
- Sell custom soccer training balls in your club store.
- Provide every player with a quality, custom ball and build the price of the ball into your player fees (with or without a markup).
- Sell tournament balls, replicas, jugglers, and/or mini balls in the concession stand at your tournaments.
- Use the extra revenue for scholarships or coaching education.
- Many camps are selling our camp balls in their camp store to generate extra revenue. The campers eat them up, as do their little brothers and sisters when they come with Mom and Dad to pick up their camper.
- Offer our jugglers and/or mini balls in the camp store or on the camp website as a way to generate revenue, promote skill development, and promote your camp.
- Sell custom balls, minis, and/or jugglers in your concession stand to generate revenue for your program.
What Our Customers Say
“Bounce Athletics provides the high quality skills balls that Beast Mode Soccer requires for all of our sessions. Ordering is easy, and they worked tirelessly until we were happy with the design.”
“Switching to the custom match balls from Bounce Athletics was one of the best changes we’ve ever made to our tournament in over 19 years!!! I did not receive one complaint!!! Players, coaches, referees, ball tenders, and spectators all complimented me on the quality of the ball and the awesome design and logo! Everyone agreed that it made playing in the dome and on the turf the best it has ever been!!! It really raised the level of play!!! We will continue to use the turf ball and continue our business relationship with Bounce Athletics!!! Working with the Bounce was not work at all, it was a pleasure!!! I’m beyond thrilled with this decision and change, making our tournament so much more awesome!!”